Skip to content
- Limited protocols set
- For now, only HTTP protocol analysis is implemented
- HTTP parser limits
- HTTP pipelining is not implemented
- 100-continue pattern is not implemented
- Parallel processing
- There are rare conditions where TCP parsing is delayed due to performance optimizations. This may lead to some TCP sessions not being parsed for a few minutes. They are in ‘WARNING’ parsing state.
- But eventually, it becomes consistent.
- Server downtime
- During server downtime… Nobody listens. You lose monitoring data if the downtime is over a few seconds. Sad. 😉